Sunday, December 03, 2017

Christmas sewing

Lots of Christmas sewing has been going on here, hence my silence!!! Today is my first day of market in San Marino, 'Natale delle Meraviglie'. It's a wonderful event in the Republic of San Marino full of little wooden houses filled with lovely handmade products to give as unique gifts for Christmas! There are activities for kids and lots of food stalls! All in all a fabulous Christmassy atmosphere.


Of course last minute orders came in this week. They are always a priority so they can arrive in a timely fashion before Christmas! I found myself working like as mad woman preparing the items I was missing for market!

2018 diaries!



More photo albums!


More Christmas journals! These are available in my shop.


Nativity scenes!



And more Christmas decorations!!!



Oh and not to forget a birthday pressie for my friend's daughter who turned 8!!!!! This one I loved and will definitely be making more next week in this style!

That's about it for today I have to go and get ready for market! Have a wonderful Sunday and thanks so much!

Do you want to stay in the loop? If so sign up here to receive discounts, first dibs on new products and sales, freebies and tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment